Black Friday Specials
The holiday season is quickly approaching, which means one thing—parties! With friends and family gathering together to celebrate this magical time of year, November is the perfect time to give your face a little extra glow with botox, fillers, and Diamond Glow to leave your loved ones speechless when you arrive! Aesthetica is spreading some holiday cheer by running a special for some of our best skincare products, procedures, and treatments from November 17- November 24!
Aesthetica's Black Friday Deals
The deals we are running are listed below:
- Botox Special – $11 a unit (a $2 per unit savings!)
- Filler Special – Get $200 off of ALL filler syringes (Including Juvederm and Belotero)
- Juvederm – A hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler used to plump and fill lines in your cheeks, lips, and around your mouth. Effects are immediate and tend to last 1-2 years.
- Belotero – Another hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler with immediate results lasting from 6-18 months used to:
- Plump lips
- Treat acne scarring
- Fill in wrinkles and lines around your forehead, eyes, nose, and mouth
- Diminish bags under the eyes
- Contour cheeks, jawline, and nose bumps
- DiamondGlow Special – $150 for an individual DiamondGlow treatment
- DiamondGlow uses real diamonds to exfoliate your skin while simultaneously extracting buildup from clogged pores while infusing skin lightening, tightening, and hydrating products. It is truly a luxurious treatment that will leave your skin glowing like a diamond.
- ProFractional Laser and PRP Package Special – Pay only $1,100 for this special package! (a $300 savings!)
- ProFractional Laser Treatment – This treatment uses lasers to remove old skin cells and tissue causing your body to create and replace it with newer, healthier, glowing skin. It can be used to treat numerous skin issues, including sun damage, acne scarring, or dull skin.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Injections) – These injections use your own platelets in high concentration with a small amount of plasma to stimulate collagen production, promote microcirculation, and aid in the production of new skin cells. PRP will be rubbed onto the skin and injected under the eyes following the ProFractional Laser Treatment.
- 20% off ALL Skincare Products – This includes SkinMedica, IS Clinical, Colorscience, and Elta M
- SkinMedica Product Special – Spend $300 on any SkinMedica products and get a FREE luxury gift worth $175!
Make sure you take advantage of these amazing deals and ensure that the holiday lights won’t be the only things glowing at your celebrations this year!!!
Plastic Surgery Guide
Insider’s Roadmap to Every Decade of Life
Interested in any of our Black Friday offerings? We invite you to simply come in for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Chang or one of the cosmetic laser and injection nurses to explore whether you would make a good candidate. To find out more whether Aesthetica can help you, contact us online or at 703-729-5553 to arrange an appointment. Dr. Phillip Chang is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Northern Virginia near Leesburg, Virginia and an expert in a wide variety of cosmetic treatments.
Let Us Help You!
Our office can provide you with helpful information, schedule a free consultation, and walk you through the many services and procedures we provide.
Contact Dr. Chang's Office:
More Articles For You
Age can quickly take its toll on our bodies, especially our faces. So many women wish to bring back their younger selves’ beautiful shape and aesthetics. So, why not do something about it? Your dream looks might lay a mini-facelift away!
CoolSculpting is a fantastic method for getting rid of fat cells that don’t go away no matter what you’re trying to do. So, if you’re thinking of getting CoolSculpting treatments, it would be beneficial for you to read on as we highlight five things to know before you book a session!
When talking to my friends, at least 7 out of 10 are unhappy with their breast shape or size. And they are not the only ones. This is why a lot of women turn to breast augmentation surgery. Therefore, it is essential to inform ourselves and learn what awaits us at the end of breast augmentation surgery.
In this article, we will compare two of the most popularly implanted breast implants to help women understand their safety better so they can make an informed choice.