How to Fight the Signs of Aging Around the Eyes
The eyes are often the first things we notice about a person. When you look at your eyes, what do you see? If you see wrinkles and fine lines, you are not alone.
They are usually caused by aging and sun exposure. There are many things on the market that claim to help. Most people find little or no success, however, with these over-the-counter products.
If you are in search of a product that will bring back the lift around your eyes, we have a solution. The ELASTIderm Eye Products by Obagi are one-of-a-kind eye treatments that include a bi-mineral complex—copper zinc malonate—to help restore the elasticity around your eyes and reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles.
ELASTIderm Eye Products are only available with a consultation because they contain powerful, yet gentle ingredients, including:
• Bi-mineral complex, which includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen;
• Malonic acid, a Patent-pending Obagi formulation that helps stimulate the production of skin cells;
• Blueberry extract, which provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals; and
• Penetrating Therapeutics, an Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin.
Because your skin care needs are unique, ELASTIderm Eye Products have been developed in a cream formula for those who prefer a smooth, rich consistency, and in a gel formula for those who prefer a cool, fluid consistency.
How to Achieve the Best Results
For best results, ELASTIderm should be applied twice daily, in the morning and at night. This way you’ll reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles throughout the day and during your beauty sleep.
ELASTIderm should be applied to the entire periorbital area. This includes the eyelid, inside corner, and outer corner of the eye.
The order of application recommended when using ELASTIderm with your current skin care regimen is as follows:
STEP 1: Cleanse face
STEP 2: Apply toner
STEP 3: Apply prescription skin products (if applicable)
STEP 4: Apply ELASTIderm Eye Cream or Eye Gel
STEP 5: Apply face/eye moisturizer
STEP 6: Apply sunscreen
In just a few weeks, you will begin to see increased elasticity in your eye area. You will also see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Call us today to set up a consultation—the sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see results!
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.